One of FEDITC's fast growing business area is Information Technology for Health. FEDITC is very proud of the difference we made on increasing administrative efficiencies, healthcare work processes, clinical searches, and health care productivity, quality and efficiency for our government health agencies and commercial customers. FEDITC's Health IT customers include: Defense Health Agency (DHA), Army Medical Command (MEDCOM), Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC), DHA Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing Laboratory, Air Force Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center (WHASC), Navy Hospital Camp Pendleton (NHCP) and South Texas Accelerated Research Therapeutics (START).
FEDITC offers the following Health Information Technology (HIT) services:
- Program and Operation Management for health care delivery and administration
- Supports and maintains mission critical HIT management systems such as Department of Defense (DoD) Health Affairs and Army Automated Information Systems (AIS), Military Hospital System (MHS) and other DHA information management systems, in support of all infrastructure, servers, network, workstations, peripheral devices, desktop and web portal applications (to include software and hardware installations and virus/security updates), data warehousing, print and document management, electronic mail, document management, imaging, local applications, databases, visual informatics and graphics, Video Teleconference Center (VTC), and communications systems
- DOD Drug Enforcement Policy, military specific regulations, directives, policies development and analysis
- Business Intelligence (BI) on clinical drug research analysis support
- Modernization, technology refresh, Information Assurance (IA) and Service-specific security compliance operational support, and statistical analysis of DoD Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) related data.
- Software Systems Engineering, studies and analysis for requirements definition, operations concept definition, trade studies, prototypes and mock ups and system definition in support of efforts in the formulation, implementation, and/or operations phases for Forensic Data Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system support for critical war fighter medical logistics information management system that integrates all facets of the business, including planning, manufacturing, and acquisition for medical logistics of medical supply items.