FEDITC provides a full range of Advisory and Assistance Services to our government customers in the U.S. and around the world, in both hostile and non-hostile locations. From San Antonio to the Middle East, FEDITC’s field-tested and experienced staff of engineers and professionals have successfully:
- Managed Air Force Environmental and Pollution Prevention Programs throughout the Middle East
- Developed multiple Pollution Prevention Management Action Plans
- Supported Air, Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint, Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs), and Solid Waste Programs for the Air Force
- Acted as senior advisors to ensure that Air Force Pollution, Waste, and Construction Programs meet Air Force standards and are in compliance with federal and foreign government regulations
FEDITC’s Environmental Services Team provides support in the following areas:
- Data collection, management, analysis, and distribution
- Program and Project Management
- Global environmental governing standards preparation and compliance
- Construction program support, including plan development and review
- Pollution Prevention program management and support
- Waste management
- Spill response
- Green energy procurement
- Hazardous material management
- Natural resource conservation
- Recycling initiatives
- Energy and Water conservation
- Site surveys and inspections
- Personnel training
FEDITC provides services in locations around the world, including the U.S., Korea, Japan, Middle East, and other locations supporting programs greater than $20B. Our broad experience gives us a unique understanding of the missions, needs, and requirements of multiple DoD organizations and programs. We can take on a variety of projects, ensuring compliance with federal and organizational regulations and host-nation Final Governing Standards. As our history shows, we have the expertise, talent, and global reach to navigate and comply with diverse and shifting environmental regulations and manage even the largest of environmental programs.
For any organization, reducing energy consumption is a great way to lower operating costs, increase profits, and shrink the size of its carbon footprint. But for federal organizations, “going green” is also required by a variety of energy reduction regulations, including Executive Order 13514 and the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007.
FEDITC’s Environmental Services Team is staffed with engineers and environmental professionals who have the expertise necessary to help your organization satisfy these requirements and reduce operating costs. Our experienced staff has drafted energy reduction policies, conducted site evaluations, and trained government Program Managers and supporting staff at U.S. military installations throughout the U.S. and around the world, so your organization can rest assured knowing that FEDITC has the expertise to finish the job on time and within budget.
Ensuring the safety of workers on the jobsite is of the utmost importance. As such, maintaining complete compliance with regulations and standards put forth by OSHA, DOT, and EPA is critical to not only avoid hefty fines and penalties, but to also preserve the well-being of your workforce and the surrounding community.
FEDITC’s Environmental Services staff are experts on a wide range of compliance issues. From managing hazardous waste and materials programs, to drafting and implementing compliance programs, FEDITC can give your organization the guidance it needs to pass government inspections with confidence.